2007 Volvo V70
cushion up or down.
3. Raise/lower seat height: pump the seat up or down.
4. Lumbar support: turn the control for firmer or softer lumbar support.
5. Backrest tilt: turn the control to adjust the angle of the backrest.
6. Control panel for optional power seat (see
for more information).
Do not adjust the seat while driving. The seat should be adjusted so that the brake pedal can be
depressed fully. In addition, position the seat as far rearward as comfort and control allow.
Check that the seat is securely locked into position after adjusting.
pg. 85 Interior
Folding the backrests in the front seat
The front passenger seat backrest can be folded to a horizontal position to make room for a long load.
Fold the backrest as follows:
- Move the seat as far back as possible.
- Adjust the backrest to the upright position.
- Lift the catches on the rear of the backrest.
- Without releasing the catches, push the backrest forward.
- Move the seat as far forward as possible so that the head restraint slides under the glove compartment.
file:///K|/ownersdocs/2007/2007_V70/07v70_04.htm (2 of 29)12/30/2006 5:49:33 PM