2007 Volvo V70
driver. Pull down the lever on the left of the steering column. Adjust the steering wheel to a suitable
position and press the lever back into place to lock the steering wheel in the new position. Check that the
steering wheel is locked in the new position.
Never adjust the steering wheel while
pg. 55 Instruments and controls
1. Headlight/parking light switch
2. Front fog lights
3. Rear fog light
4. Instrument panel lighting
5. Fuel filler door unlock button
The front and rear parking lights can be turned on even when the ignition is switched off.
- Turn switch 1 to position
The license plate lights also illuminate when the parking lights are switched on.
- Turn the ignition key to position II.
- The low beam headlights (daytime running lights) illuminate automatically, except when the light
switch (1) is in position
for information on switching between high and low beams.
file:///K|/ownersdocs/2007/2007_V70/07v70_02.htm (13 of 35)12/30/2006 5:49:29 PM