2007 Volvo V70
Individual buttons cannot be erased. To erase all three programmed buttons:
- Turn the ignition key to the "accessory" position (II).
- Hold down the two outside buttons on the HomeLink® Universal Transceiver for about 20 seconds,
until HomeLink®'s indicator light begins to flash.
- Release both buttons.
The HomeLink® buttons can be reprogrammed using the procedures described on the previous page.
Reprogramming a single HomeLink® button
- Press and hold the desired HomeLink® button. Do not release the button until step 3 has been
- When the indicator light begins to flash slowly (after approximately 20 seconds), position your hand-
held transmitter 2 to 5 in. (5 to 12 cm) away from the HomeLink® surface.
- Press and hold the hand-held transmitter button. The HomeLink® indicator light will flash first slowly,
then rapidly. When the indicator light flashes rapidly, release both buttons.
The previously programmed device has now been erased and the new device can be activated by
pressing the HomeLink® button that has just been programmed. This procedure will not affect any other
programmed HomeLink® buttons.
Retain the original transmitter(s) for future programming procedures (e.g., if you purchase a new
For your own security, erase all programmed buttons on the HomeLink® Universal Transceiver when
you sell your vehicle.
Metallic sun protection films should not be used on any windows in a vehicle equipped with
HomeLink® Universal Transceiver. This could interfere with the transceiver's function.
pg. 246 Audio
This page left intentionally blank.
Top of Page
file:///K|/ownersdocs/2007/2007_V70/07v70_11.htm (22 of 22)12/30/2006 5:49:50 PM