2007 Volvo V70
- Disconnect the wiring connector.
- Loosen the retaining spring by first moving it to the right and then moving it outward and downward,
out of the way.
- Pull out the defective bulb.
Installing the new bulb:
- Insert the new bulb, without touching the glass, with the guide lug upward. The bulb will only seat
properly in this position.
- Move the retaining spring up and push it slightly to the left until it seats properly.
- Reconnect the wiring connector.
- Reinstall the plastic cover.
NOTE: If the vertical aim of your headlights needs to be adjusted for any reason (e.g., towing a trailer
for extended periods), this should be done by an authorized Volvo retailer.
High beam headlight
file:///K|/ownersdocs/2007/2007_V70/07v70_09.htm (22 of 38)12/30/2006 5:49:45 PM