2007 Volvo V70
- To fit in place: Press the end pieces of the cargo area cover down into the holders.
NOTE: The cargo area cover must be removed before the optional auxiliary seat in the cargo area (see
) is used.
1. Not available on models equipped with the optional cargo area auxiliary child seat.
pg. 104 Interior
Steel grid (accessory)
To remove the steel grid:
- Fold down the entire rear seat backrest.
- Press and turn the knobs on opposite ends of the steel grid with a torx screwdriver until the marks on
the knobs are aligned with red dots (1 in the inset illustration above).
- The steel grid is spring loaded. Push the grid toward the left (driver's) side of the vehicle to release it
from the retaining bracket on the opposite side. Keep the grid straight when performing this step so that
it does not become wedged in place.
- Pull the opposite end of the grid out the retaining bracket.
When the steel grid is installed, make sure that the marks on the knobs are aligned with the green dots
(2 in the inset illustration in the left column), which indicates that the grid is locked in place.
To install the steel grid, perform the steps in the reverse order.
file:///K|/ownersdocs/2007/2007_V70/07v70_04.htm (26 of 29)12/30/2006 5:49:33 PM