2006 Volvo V50
20. Horn, 15A
21. Not in use
22. Not in use
23. Engine control module (ECM)/transmission control module (TCM), 10A
24. Not in use
25. Not in use
26. Ignition switch, 15A
27. A/C compressor, water shut-off valve, 10A
28. Not in use
29. Front fog lights (option), 15A
30. Engine control module (ECM), 3A
31.Generator voltage regulator, 10A
32. Fuel injectors, 10A
33. Heated oxygen sensor, vacuum pump, 20A
34. Ignition coils, engine control module, climate unit pressure sensor, 10A
35. Engine sensor valves, A/C relay, relay coil water shut-off valve, 15A
36. Engine control module (ECM), throttle sensor, 10A
pg. 168 Fuses
Fuse box in the passenger compartment
The fuse box in the passenger compartment is located under the glove compartment.
To access the fuses:
1. Remove the upholstery covering the fuse box by first pressing in the center pins in the mounting clips
approximately 0.5 in (1 cm) with a small screwdriver and then pulling the pins out.
2. Turn both retaining screws (2) counterclockwise until they release.
3. Fold down the fuse box (3) half way. Pull it toward the seat until it stops. Fold it down completely.
The fuse box can be unhooked completely.
file:///K|/ownersdocs/2006/2006_V50/06v50_10b.htm (11 of 13)12/30/2006 4:49:42 PM