4-1. Maintenance and care
Cleaning and protecting the vehicle interior
The following procedures will help protect your vehicle's interior and
keep it in top condition:
Protecting the vehicle interior
Remove dirt and dust using a vacuum cleaner. Wipe dirty sur-
faces with a cloth dampened with lukewarm water.
Cleaning the leather areas
● Remove dirt and dust using a vacuum cleaner.
● Wipe any excess dirt and dust with a soft cloth dampened with
Use a diluted water solution of approximately 5% neutral wool deter-
● Wring out any excess water from the cloth and thoroughly
wipe off all remaining traces of detergent.
● Wipe the surface with a dry, soft cloth to remove any remain-
ing moisture. Allow the leather to dry in a shaded ventilated
Synthetic leather areas
● Remove loose dirt using a vacuum cleaner.
● Apply a mild soap solution to the synthetic leather.
● Allow the solution to soak in for a few minutes. Remove the
dirt and wipe off the solution with a clean, damp cloth.