Assembling the Printer and Stand
Mounting the printer on the stand
1. Position the stand in front of the printer (K) as
2. Lock the two casters and extend the two
stabilizer knobs underneath the stand.
3. Lift the printer by the eight hand grips shown
Do not attempt to lift the printer with fewer
than four people.
4. Insert the printer into the guide pins on the
When you place the printer on the stand, match the
right end square of the printer to the square of the
same part of the stand.
5. Screw the two wing nuts and washers (J) into
the left and right joint holes at the side-inner
of the stand, and tighten them.
6. Release the front casters and the stabilizer
knobs and move the printer to the place of use
(a short distance away). Lock the casters and
extend the stabilizer knobs after moving.