This vehicle is designed to sit in storage with a
fully charged battery for up to 30 days. If you plan to
store the vehicle longer than 30 days, we recommend
doing one of the following:
• Disconnect the battery.
• Use the battery charger.
• Put the vehicle into Hibernation mode (3-month
To Activate Hibernation Mode
1. Cycle the ignition switch to (ACC).
2. Select Hibernation mode within the Driver Informa-
tion Display (DID).
3. Press the right arrow button on the steering wheel
controls for one second. Vehicle will countdown from
ten seconds and enter Hibernation Mode.
You may press the right arrow button on the
steering wheel controls during the countdown to abort
To Deactivate Hibernation Mode
1. Press the RKE UNLOCK button to unlock the vehicle.
2. Press the ignition switch to the ON/RUN position.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
For best possible performance, your air conditioner
should be checked and serviced by an authorized dealer
at the start of each warm season. This service should
include cleaning of the condenser fins and a performance
test. Drive belt tension should also be checked at this
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE