• With the ignition in the ON/RUN position, the sus-
pension damping system will be in the last mode the
system was in when the vehicle was turned off. The
driver can select either Street or Race damping mode
at any time.
• The suspension mode will lock and stay in whatever
the driver selects even when the ignition is turned off
and the car restarted.
• The RACE setting will provide a much firmer ride.
• When RACE mode is enabled, a Shock symbol with
“RACE” next to it will light up in the instrument
This system maximizes acceleration traction for straight
1. Bring the vehicle to complete stop on a level track
surface with the engine running.
2. Set the steering wheel for straight ahead driving.
3. Fully depress the clutch and select the first gear
4. Press and release the “LAUNCH” Button (Located on
the steering wheel controls).
STARTING AND OPERATING