To Disarm The System
The Vehicle Security Alarm can be disarmed using any of
the following methods:
• Push the UNLOCK button on the Remote Keyless
Entry (RKE) transmitter.
• Cycle the vehicle ignition system out of the OFF
• Push the Keyless Enter-N-Go™ Start/Stop button
(requires at least one valid Key Fob in the vehicle).
• The liftgate key cylinder cannot arm or disarm the
Vehicle Security Alarm.
• When the Vehicle Security Alarm is armed, the interior
power door lock switches will not unlock the doors.
The Vehicle Security Alarm is designed to protect your
vehicle. However, you can create conditions where the
system will give you a false alarm. If one of the previ-
ously described arming sequences has occurred, the
Vehicle Security Alarm will arm regardless of whether
you are in the vehicle or not. If you remain in the vehicle
and open a door, the alarm will sound. If this occurs,
disarm the Vehicle Security Alarm.
If the Vehicle Security Alarm is armed and the battery
becomes disconnected, the Vehicle Security Alarm will
remain armed when the battery is reconnected; the
exterior lights will flash, and the horn will sound. If this
occurs, disarm the Vehicle Security Alarm.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE