4. The AHR front soft foam and trim half should lock
into the back decorative plastic half.
• If you have difficulties or problems resetting the Active
Head Restraints, see an authorized dealer.
• For safety reasons, have the Active Head Restraints
checked by a qualified specialist at an authorized dealer.
Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)
Air Bag System Components
Your vehicle may be equipped with the following air bag
• Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC)
• Air Bag Warning Light
• Steering Wheel and Column
• Instrument Panel
• Knee Impact Bolsters
• Advanced Front Air Bags
• Supplemental Side Air Bags
• Supplemental Knee Air Bags
AHR In Reset Position
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE