The headphone power indicator and controls are located
on the right ear cup.
The rear video system must be turned on before
sound can be heard from the headphones. To conserve
battery life, the headphones will automatically turn off
approximately three minutes after the rear video system
is turned off.
Changing The Audio Mode For Headphones
1. Ensure the Remote Control channel/screen selector
switch is in the same position as the headphone
• When both switches are on Channel 1, the Remote is
controlling Channel 1 and the headphones are tuned
to the audio of the VES™ Channel 1.
• When both switches are on Channel 2, the Remote is
controlling Channel 2 and the headphones are tuned
to the audio of the VES™ Channel 2.
2. Push the MODE button on the remote control.
3. If the video screen is displaying a video source (such
as a DVD Video), pushing STATUS shows the status
on a popup banner at the bottom of the screen.
Pushing the MODE button will advance to the next
mode. When the mode is in an audio only source (such
as FM), the Mode Selection menu appears on screen.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL