• Viewing a DVD on the Touchscreen radio screen is not
available in some regions or locations, the vehicle must
be stopped, and the shift lever must be in the PARK
position for vehicles with automatic transmission. In
vehicles with manual transmission the parking brake
must be engaged even when the vehicle is parked.
Refer to local and state laws.
Using The Touchscreen Radio Controls
1. Press the “MORE” button on the touchscreen.
2. Press the “Rear Entertainment” button on the touch-
screen to display the Rear Entertainment Controls.
3. If the Rear Entertainment is turned off, press the
“Power” button on the touchscreen.
4. Press the “1” or “2” button on the touchscreen for the
channel desired and press the “Source” button on the
touchscreen to select the desired mode.
VES™ Remote Control — If Equipped
Controls And Indicators
1. Power – Turns the screen and wireless headphone
transmitter for the selected Channel on or off. To hear
audio while the screen is closed, push the Power
button to turn the headphone transmitter on.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL