• With the ignition switch in the ON or ACC position,
turn the radio on by pushing the ON/OFF Volume
• When the Video Screen is open and a DVD is inserted
into the radio, the screen turns on automatically, the
headphone transmitters turn on and playback begins.
Single Video Screen
Typically there are two different ways to operate
the features of the Video Entertainment System (VES™).
• The Remote Control
• The Touchscreen Radio (If Equipped)
Play A DVD
1. Press the EJECT button on the radio faceplate (Touch-
2. Insert the DVD with the label facing up. The radio
automatically selects the appropriate mode after the
disc is recognized and displays the menu screen or
starts playing the first track.
3. Ensure the VES™ Remote Control and the Headphone
switch is on Channel 1.
Using The Remote Control
1. Push the MODE button on the Remote Control.
2. While looking at the video screen, highlight DISC by
either pushing Up/Down/Left/Right buttons or by
repeatedly pushing the MODE button, then push
ENTER on the Remote Control.
The VES™ system will retain the last setting
when turned off.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL