To operate the flashlight, push the switch once for high,
twice for low, and a third time to return to off.
Be sure to return the flashlight to its charging
station when not in use to ensure it is ready for operation
the next time you need it.
Cargo Management System
Five Passenger System Features
• A raised load floor that sits on top of a large built-in
• A tri-fold door built into the load floor that allows easy
access to items in the built-in storage bin.
• 60/40 split second-row passenger seats with fold flat
feature, which allows for extended cargo space. Refer
to “Seats” in “Understanding The Features Of Your
Vehicle” for further information.
• An optional front passenger seat with fold flat feature,
which extends cargo space even further. Refer to
“Seats” in “Understanding The Features Of Your Ve-
hicle” for further information.
• Cargo tie-downs.
• A retractable cargo area cover (if equipped).
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE