Rearming Of The System
If something triggers the alarm, and no action is taken to
disarm it, the Vehicle Security Alarm will turn the horn
off after 3 minutes, turn all of the visual signals off after
15 additional minutes, and then the Vehicle Security
Alarm will rearm itself.
To Arm The System
Follow these steps to arm the Vehicle Security Alarm:
1. Make sure the vehicle ignition system is
ЉOFFЉ (refer to
ЉStarting ProceduresЉ in ЉStarting And OperatingЉ for
2. Perform one of the following methods to lock the
• Push LOCK on the interior power door lock switch
with the driver and/or passenger door open.
• Push the LOCK button on the exterior Passive Entry
Door Handle with a valid Key Fob available in the
same exterior zone (refer to
ЉThings To Know Before Starting Your VehicleЉ for
• Push the LOCK button on the Remote Keyless Entry
3. If any doors are open, close them.
To Disarm The System
The Vehicle Security Alarm can be disarmed using any of
the following methods:
• Push the UNLOCK button on the Remote Keyless
Entry (RKE) transmitter.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE