3. The Uconnect® Phone will dial the number associated
with John Doe, or if there are multiple numbers it will
ask which number you want to call for John Doe.
The touchscreen allows you to control the following call
• Transfer the call to/from the phone
• Swap two active calls
• Join two active calls together
Touch-Tone Number Entry
1. Press the “Phone” button on the touchscreen.
2. Press the “Dial” button on the touchscreen.
3. The Touch-Tone screen will be displayed.
4. Use the numbered buttons on the touchscreens to
enter the number and press “Call.”
To send a touch-tone using Voice Recognition (VR), push
the Voice Command
button on your steering wheel
while in a call and say “Send 1234#” or you can say
“Send Voicemail Password” if Voicemail password is
stored in your mobile phonebook.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE