Phonebook Download (Automatic Phonebook
Transfer From Mobile Phone) — If Equipped
If equipped and specifically supported by your phone,
Uconnect® Phone automatically downloads names (text
names) and number entries from the mobile phone’s
phonebook. Specific Bluetooth® Phones with Phone
Book Access Profile may support this feature. See
Uconnect® website, UconnectPhone.com, for supported
• To call a name from a downloaded mobile phone book,
follow the procedure in the Voice Recognition Quick
• Automatic download and update of a phone book, if
supported, begins as soon as the Bluetooth® wireless
phone connection is made to the Uconnect® Phone, for
example, after you start the vehicle.
• A maximum of 2,000 entries per phone will be down-
loaded and updated every time a phone is connected
to the Uconnect® Phone.
• Depending on the maximum number of entries down-
loaded, there may be a short delay before the latest
downloaded names can be used. Until then, if avail-
able, the previously downloaded phonebook is avail-
able for use.
• Only the phonebook of the currently connected mobile
phone is accessible.
• This downloaded phonebook cannot be edited or
deleted on the Uconnect® Phone. These can only be
edited on the mobile phone. The changes are trans-
ferred and updated to Uconnect® Phone on the next
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE