Pair Additional Mobile Phones
1. Press the “Settings” button from the Phone main
2. Press the “Add Device” button on the touchscreen.
3. Search for available devices on your Bluetooth® en-
abled mobile phone. When prompted on the phone,
enter the name and PIN shown on the Uconnect®
4. Uconnect® Phone will display an in process screen
while the system is connecting.
5. When the pairing process has successfully completed,
the system will prompt you to choose whether or not
this is your favorite phone. Selecting “Yes” will make
this phone the highest priority. This phone will take
precedence over other paired phones within range.
For phones which are not made a favorite, the
phone priority is determined by the order in which it was
paired. The latest phone paired will have the higher
You can also use the following VR commands to bring up
the Paired Phone screen from any screen on the radio:
• “Show Paired Phones”
• “Connect My Phone”
Pair A Bluetooth® Streaming Audio Device
1. Press the “Player” button on the touchscreen to begin.
2. Change the Source to Bluetooth®.
3. Press the “Bluetooth®” button on the touchscreen to
display the Paired Audio Devices screen.
4. Press the “Add Device” button on the touchscreen.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE