• You can replace “John Smith” with any name in your
mobile or favorite phone book. You can also say “Send
a message to John Smith” and the system will ask you
which phone number you want to send a message to
for John Smith.
• You can replace “Mobile” with “Home,” “Work” or
• You can replace “Incoming Calls” with “Outgoing
Calls” or “Missed Calls.”
• Messaging commands only work if the Uconnect®
system is equipped with this feature and the mobile
phone supports messaging over Bluetooth®.
• You can replace “248 555 1212” with any phone
number supported by your Mobile phone.
• You can replace “4” with any message number shown
on the screen.
• If your phone does not support phonebook download
or call log download over Bluetooth® than these
commands will return a response that the contact does
not exist in the phonebook.
• Available Voice Commands are shown in bold face and
underlined in the gray shaded boxes.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules and
RSS 210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the
• Changes or modifications not expressly approved by
the party responsible for compliance could void the
user’s authority to operate the equipment.
• This device may not cause harmful interference.
• This device must accept any interference received, includ-
ing interference that may cause undesired operation.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE