Things You Should Know About Your Uconnect®
For best performance:
• Adjust the rearview mirror to provide at least ½ inch
(1 cm) gap between the overhead console (if equipped)
and the mirror.
• Always wait for the beep before speaking.
• Speak normally without pausing, just as you would
speak to a person sitting a few feet/meters away from
• Make sure that no one other than you is speaking
during a Voice Command period.
Performance is maximized under:
• Low-to-medium blower setting
• Low-to-medium vehicle speed
• Low road noise
• Smooth road surface
• Fully closed windows
• Dry weather condition
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE