4. At the Options pop-up screen press the “Make Favor-
ite” button on the touchscreen; you will see the chosen
device move to the top of the list.
5. Press the “X” to exit out of the Settings screen.
Phonebook Download (Automatic Phonebook
Transfer From Mobile Phone) — If Equipped
If equipped and specifically supported by your phone,
Uconnect® Phone automatically downloads names (text
names) and number entries from the mobile phone’s
phonebook. Specific Bluetooth® Phones with Phone Book
Access Profile may support this feature. See Uconnect®
website, UconnectPhone.com, for supported phones.
• To call a name from a downloaded mobile phone book,
follow the procedure in the Voice Recognition Quick
• Automatic download and update of a phone book, if
supported, begins as soon as the Bluetooth® wireless
phone connection is made to the Uconnect® Phone, for
example, after you start the vehicle.
• A maximum of 2,000 entries per phone will be down-
loaded and updated every time a phone is connected
to the Uconnect® Phone.
• Depending on the maximum number of entries down-
loaded, there may be a short delay before the latest
downloaded names can be used. Until then, if available,
the previously downloaded phonebook is available for use.
• Only the phonebook of the currently connected mobile
phone is accessible.
• This downloaded phonebook cannot be edited or
deleted on the Uconnect® Phone. These can only be
edited on the mobile phone. The changes are trans-
ferred and updated to Uconnect® Phone on the next
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE