Pair A Bluetooth® Streaming Audio Device
1. Push the PLAYER button on the faceplate to begin.
2. Press the “Source” button on the touchscreen.
3. Change the Source to Bluetooth®.
4. Press the “Add Device” button on the touchscreen.
5. Search for available devices on your Bluetooth® en-
abled Audio Device. When prompted on the device,
select the “Uconnect®” device and enter the PIN.
6. Uconnect® Phone will display an in process screen
while the system is connecting.
7. When the pairing process has successfully completed,
the system will prompt you to choose whether or not
this is your favorite device. Selecting Yes will make
this device the highest priority. This device will take
precedence over other paired devices within range.
If No is selected, device priority is determined by
the order in which it was paired. The latest device paired
will have the higher priority.
You can also use the following VR command to bring up
a list of paired audio devices.
• “Show Paired Audio Devices.”
Connecting To A Particular Mobile Phone Or
Uconnect® Phone will automatically connect to the high-
est priority paired phone and/or Audio Device within
range. If you need to choose a particular Phone or Audio
Device follow these steps:
1. Push the SETTINGS button on the faceplate.
2. Press the “Phone/Bluetooth®” button on the touch-
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE