• Is NOT be used to recover secondary vehicle.
• Is NOT to be used in the transporting of vehicle
over the road, i.e. “Flat Towing”.
Recovery load should:
• Be applied at constant speed.
• Be applied parallel to the center line of the length
of the vehicle.
• Not be an abrupt acceleration.
If you must use the accessories (wipers, defroster, etc.)
while being towed, the key must be in the ON/RUN
position, not the ACC position.
• DO NOT use sling-type equipment when towing.
Vehicle damage may occur.
• When securing the vehicle to a flatbed truck, do not
attach to front or rear suspension components.
Damage to your vehicle may result from improper
• The manufacturer does not recommend towing this
vehicle using a tow dolly. Vehicle damage may
2.0L / 2.4L Automatic Transmission
This vehicle must be towed with all four wheels OFF
the ground using a flatbed.
• DO NOT flat tow any 2.0L or 2.4L vehicle equipped
with an automatic transmission. Damage to the
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES