and other obstructions on the windshield or camera
lens will cause the system to function improperly.
• To opt out of the Advanced Auto High-Beam Sensitiv-
ity Control (default) and enter Reduced High-Beam
Sensitivity Control (not recommended), toggle high-
beam lever 6 full on/off cycles within 10 seconds of
ignition ON. System will return to default setting upon
If the windshield or Automatic High Beam Headlamp
Control mirror is replaced, the mirror must be re-aimed
to ensure proper performance. See your local authorized
1. Turn the headlight switch to the AUTO headlight
2. Push the multifunction lever away from you (toward
front of vehicle) to engage the high beam mode.
This system will not activate until the vehicle is
at or above 15 mph (24 km/h).
1. Pull the multifunction lever toward you (or rearward
in car) to manually deactivate the system (normal
operation of low beams).
2. Push back on the multifunction lever to reactivate the
Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
The Daytime Running Lights will come on whenever the
ignition is placed in the RUN position, the headlights are
off and the parking brake is off. The headlight switch
must be used for normal nighttime driving.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE