without terminating the call. To transfer an ongoing call
from your connected mobile phone to the Uconnect®
Phone or vice versa, press the “Transfer” button on the
Phone main screen.
Connect Or Disconnect Link Between The
Uconnect® Phone And Mobile Phone
If you would like to connect or disconnect the Bluetooth®
connection between a Uconnect® Phone paired mobile
phone and the Uconnect® Phone, follow the instructions
described in your mobile phone User’s Manual.
Things You Should Know About Your Uconnect®
For the best performance:
• Adjust the rearview mirror to provide at least ½ inch
(1 cm) gap between the overhead console (if equipped)
and the mirror.
• Always wait for the beep before speaking.
• Speak normally, without pausing, just as you would
speak to a person sitting a few feet/meters away from
• Ensure that no one other than you is speaking during
a voice command period.
Performance is maximized under:
• Low-To-Medium Blower Setting
• Low-To-Medium Vehicle Speed
• Low Road Noise
• Smooth Road Surface
• Fully Closed Windows
• Dry Weather Condition
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE