Bluetooth® Communication Link
Mobile phones have been found to lose connection to the
Uconnect® Phone. When this happens, the connection
can generally be reestablished by switching the phone
off/on. Your mobile phone is recommended to remain in
Bluetooth® ON mode.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules and
RSS 210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the
• Changes or modifications not expressly approved by
the party responsible for compliance could void the
user’s authority to operate the equipment.
• This device may not cause harmful interference.
• This device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired op-
Uconnect® PHONE (8.4/8.4N)
Uconnect® Phone is a voice-activated, hands-free, in-
vehicle communications system. Uconnect® Phone al-
lows you to dial a phone number with your mobile
Uconnect® Phone supports the following features:
Voice Activated Features:
• Hands Free dialing via Voice (“Call John Smith Mo-
bile” or, “Dial 248 555 1212”).
• Hands Free text to speech listening of your incoming
• Hands Free text messaging (“Send a message to John
• Redialing last dialed numbers (“Redial”).
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE