300 to 500 miles (483 to 805 km):
• Exercise the full engine rpm range, shifting manually
(paddles or gear shift) at higher rpms when possible.
• Do not perform sustained operation with the accelera-
tor pedal at wide open throttle.
• Maintain vehicle speed below 85 mph (136 km/h) and
observe local speed limits.
For the first 1500 mi (2414 km):
• Do not participate in track events, sport driving
schools, or similar activities during the first 1500 mi
Check engine oil with every refueling and add if
necessary. Oil and fuel consumption may be higher
through the first oil change interval. Running the engine
with an oil level below the add mark can cause severe
NEVER TRANSPORT PASSENGERS IN THE CARGO
• Do not leave children or animals inside parked
vehicles in hot weather. Interior heat build-up may
cause serious injury or death.
• It is extremely dangerous to ride in a cargo area,
inside or outside of a vehicle. In a collision, people
riding in these areas are more likely to be seriously
injured or killed.
• Do not allow people to ride in any area of your
vehicle that is not equipped with seats and seat
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE