2. Rotate the Manual Park Release lever forward and
down, to its original position, until the locking tab
snaps into place to secure the lever.
3. Pull up gently on the tether strap to confirm that the
lever is locked in its stowed position.
4. Tuck the tether strap into the base of the console.
Reinstall the console storage bin.
TOWING A DISABLED VEHICLE
This section describes procedures for towing a disabled
vehicle using a commercial towing service.
Wheels OFF The Ground
If transmission is operable:
• Transmission in NEUTRAL
• 30 mph (48 km/h) max speed
• 30 miles (48 km) max distance
Wheel Lift or Dolly Tow
NOT RECOMMENDED (but, if
used, same limitations as above)
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES