2. Disconnect the Tire Service Kit from the valve stem,
reinstall the cap on the valve stem and unplug from 12
3. Place the Tire Service Kit in its proper storage area in
4. Have the tire inspected and repaired or replaced at the
earliest opportunity at an authorized dealer or tire
5. Remove the Speed Limit sticker from the instrument
panel after the tire has been repaired.
6. Replace the Sealant Bottle (1) and Sealant Hose (6)
assembly at your authorized dealer as soon as pos-
sible. Refer to (F) “Sealant Bottle and Hose Replace-
When having the tire serviced, advise the autho-
rized dealer or service center that the tire has been sealed
using the Tire Service Kit.
(F) Sealant Bottle And Hose Replacement:
1. Uncoil the Sealant Hose (6) (clear in color).
2. Locate the round Sealant Bottle release button in the
recessed area under the sealant bottle.
3. Push the Sealant Bottle release button. The Sealant
Bottle (1) will pop up. Remove the bottle and dispose
of it accordingly.
4. Clean any remaining sealant from the Tire Service Kit
5. Position the new Sealant Bottle (1) in the housing so
that the Sealant Hose (6) aligns with the hose slot in
the front of the housing. Push the bottle into the
housing. An audible click will be heard indicating the
bottle is locked into place.
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES