If the tire inflates to the recommended pressure or is at
least 26 psi (1.8 Bar) pressure within 15 minutes:
1. Push the Power Button (4) to turn off the Tire Service
2. Remove the Speed Limit sticker from the top of the
Sealant Bottle (1) and place the sticker on the instru-
3. Immediately disconnect the Sealant Hose (6) from the
valve stem, reinstall the cap on the fitting at the end of
the hose, and place the Tire Service Kit in the vehicle
storage location. Quickly proceed to (D) “Drive Ve-
• The metal end fitting from Power Plug (8) may get
hot after use, so it should be handled carefully.
• Failure to reinstall the cap on the fitting at the end
of the Sealant Hose (6) can result in sealant con-
tacting your skin, clothing, and the vehicle’s inte-
rior. It can also result in sealant contacting internal
Tire Service Kit components which may cause
permanent damage to the kit.
(D) Drive Vehicle:
Immediately after injecting sealant and inflating the tire,
drive the vehicle 5 miles (8 km) or 10 minutes to ensure
distribution of the Tire Service Kit Sealant within the tire.
Do not exceed 55 mph (90 km/h).
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES