After launch control has been aborted, ESC will
return to its current ESC mode.
Do not attempt to shift when the drive wheels are
spinning and do not have traction. Damage to the
transmission may occur.
Guidelines For Track Use
Because of the extreme conditions encountered
during track use, any damage or wear associated with
track use is not covered by warranty.
• If your SRT vehicle is equipped with Drive Modes they
will alter the vehicle’s performance in various driving
situations. It is recommended that your vehicle oper-
ates in SPORT or TRACK modes during the track
• Prior to each track event/day, verify all fluids are at
the correct levels. Refer to “Fluid Capacities” in “Main-
taining Your Vehicle” for further information.
• Prior to each track event, verify the front and rear
brake pads have more than ½ pad thickness remain-
ing. If the brake pads require changing, please burnish
prior to track outing at full pace.
• At the conclusion of each track event, it is recom-
mended that a brake bleed procedure is performed to
maintain the pedal feel and stopping capability of your
Brembo High Performance brake system.
• It is recommended that each track outing should end
with a minimum of 1 cool down lap using minimal
• If equipped with a removable lower front fascia grille,
it is recommended to remove it for track use during
STARTING AND OPERATING