All you need to control your Uconnect® system with
your voice are the buttons on your steering wheel.
1. Visit UconnectPhone.com to check mobile device and
feature compatibility and to find phone pairing
2. Reduce background noise. Wind and passenger con-
versations are examples of noise that may impact
3. Speak clearly at a normal pace and volume while
facing straight ahead. The microphone is positioned
on the rearview mirror and aimed at the driver.
4. Each time you give a Voice Command, you must first
push either the VR or Phone button, wait until after
the beep, then say your Voice Command.
5. You can interrupt the help message or system prompts
by pushing the VR or Phone button and saying a Voice
Command from current category.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL