Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit
The doors will unlock automatically on vehicles with
power door locks if:
1. The Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit feature is
2. The vehicle was in motion, then speed returned to
0 mph (0 km/h) and the transmission is placed in
3. The driver door is opened.
4. The doors were not previously unlocked.
Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit Programming
To change the current setting, refer to “Uconnect® Set-
tings” in “Understanding Your Instrument Panel” for
Use the Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit feature
in accordance with local laws.
Child-Protection Door Lock System — Rear
To provide a safer environment for small children riding
in the rear seats, the rear doors are equipped with
Child-Protection Door Lock system.
To Engage Or Disengage The Child-Protection
Door Lock System
1. Open the rear door.
2. Insert the tip of the emergency key into the lock and
rotate to the LOCK or UNLOCK position.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the opposite rear door.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE