• Each time the driver pushes the OK button (while on
the Lap Timer page) the current Lap Time populates
the 1st spot and the rest of the data shifts down.
• Color will indicate the time that is the best time from
the Timer Page.
• Holding the OK button only resets the page you are
• Lap History page is a static display of lap times only.
When selected, this screen displays the Top Speed since
• Populates a top speed from first drive cycle and every
time that speed is exceeded that number is stored here
unless/until the driver resets the screen.
• Latching over ignition cycles.
• Units will change with the global change in units.
Driver Assist — If Equipped
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) Menu
The DID displays the current ACC system settings. The
information displayed depends on ACC system status.
Push the ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL (ACC) ON/
OFF button (located on the steering wheel) until one of
the following displays in the DID:
Adaptive Cruise Control Off
When ACC is deactivated, the display will read “Adap-
tive Cruise Control Off.”
Adaptive Cruise Control Ready
When ACC is activated but the vehicle speed setting has
not been selected, the display will read “Adaptive Cruise
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL