• Main menu and submenu’s wrap for continuous
• Upon returning to a main menu, the last submenu
screen viewed within that main menu will be dis-
For Digital Speedometer:
• Pushing the OK button changes units (MPH or km/h).
For Screen Setup and Vehicle Settings:
• OK button allows user to enter menu and submenus.
• Within each submenu layer, the UP/DOWN arrows
will allow the user to select the item of interest.
• Pushing the OK button makes the selection and a
confirmation screen will appear (returning the user to
the 1st page of the submenu).
• Pushing the Left arrow button will exit each submenu
layer and return to the main menu.
For the Trip and Fuel Economy menus (and new Perfor-
• Information is reset by pushing and holding the OK
Engine Oil Life Reset
Oil Change Required
Your vehicle is equipped with an engine oil change
indicator system. The “Oil Change Required” message
will display in the DID for five seconds after a single
chime has sounded, to indicate the next scheduled oil
change interval. The engine oil change indicator system
is duty cycle based, which means the engine oil change
interval may fluctuate, dependent upon your personal
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL