5. Push and hold the programmed HomeLink® button
and observe the indicator light.
• If the indicator light stays on constantly, program-
ming is complete and the garage door/device should
activate when the HomeLink® button is pushed.
• To program the two remaining HomeLink® buttons,
repeat each step for each remaining button. DO NOT
erase the channels.
If you unplugged the garage door opener/device for
programming, plug it back in at this time.
Reprogramming A Single HomeLink® Button
To reprogram a channel that has been previously trained,
follow these steps:
1. Cycle the ignition to the ON/RUN position.
2. Push and hold the desired HomeLink® button until
the indicator light begins to flash after 20 seconds. Do
not release the button.
“Canadian/Gate Operator Programming” step 2 and
follow all remaining steps.
HomeLink® button. Activation will now occur for the
programmed device (i.e., garage door opener, gate opera-
tor, security system, entry door lock, home/office light-
ing, etc.,). The hand-held transmitter of the device may
also be used at any time.
It is advised to erase all channels before you sell or turn
in your vehicle.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE