To Turn Off
The system will turn off and erase the set speed in
• The Normal (Fixed Speed) Electronic Speed Control
ON/OFF button is pushed.
• The ignition is turned off.
• The Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) On/Off button is
If there is a set speed in memory push the RES (resume)
button and then remove your foot from the accelerator
pedal. The DID will display the last set speed.
• If your vehicle stays at standstill for longer than two
seconds, then the system will cancel and the brake
force will be ramped-out. The driver will have to apply
the brakes to keep the vehicle at a standstill.
• ACC cannot be resumed if there is a stationary vehicle
in-front of your vehicle in close proximity.
The Resume function should only be used if traffic
and road conditions permit. Resuming a set speed
that is too high or too low for prevailing traffic and
road conditions could cause the vehicle to accelerate
or decelerate too sharply for safe operation. Failure to
follow these warnings can result in a collision and
death or serious personal injury.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE