Remove your foot from the accelerator pedal. If you do
not, the vehicle may continue to accelerate beyond the set
speed. If this occurs:
• The message “DRIVER OVERRIDE” will display in
• The system will not be controlling the distance be-
tween your vehicle and the vehicle ahead. The vehicle
speed will only be determined by the position of the
The following conditions cancel the system:
• The brake pedal is applied.
• The CANCEL button is pushed.
• An Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) event occurs.
• The shift lever/gear selector is removed from the
• The Electronic Stability Control/Traction Control Sys-
tem (ESC/TCS) activates.
• The vehicle parking brake is applied.
• Driver seatbelt is unbuckled at low speeds.
• Driver door is opened at low speeds.
• If your vehicle stays at standstill for longer than two
seconds, then the system will cancel and the brake
force will be ramped-out. The driver will have to apply
the brakes to keep the vehicle at a standstill.
• ACC cannot be resumed if there is a stationary vehicle
in-front of your vehicle in close proximity.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE