Using your Joybook
Capturing desktop images
1. Place your cursor on the desktop.
2. Press the QShot
3. The captured image file will be saved to a QShot folder.
Changing the location of the media folder
1. In 'WebCam Companion', click the Preferences menu, and
then click Media Folder. A Media Folder screen will be
2. Click Browse to select a folder where you want to store your
captured image files, and then click OK.
3. Click OK to close the Media Folder screen.
The captured image files will be saved to the new location.
Using BenQ Surround
is a quick access button on your Joybook
that allows you to turn on or turn off SRS TruSurround XT in
your Sound Manager with one touch.
To adjust the advanced settings, double-click the icon
notification area of your desktop, click the Speakers tab, and
then click the SRS tab.
JB_S32_en.book Page 38 Wednesday, May 9, 2007 4:53 PM